- Millennials are open to wearing colour, but are intimidated to approach high end brands.
- Given the revolutionary skincare products, the brand is often perceived to be a skincare only clinical brand.
- Assist in propelling and driving sales for Clinique Pop Artistry.
Clinique came up with a campaign – PlayWithPop Campaign to connect with the millennials. Through the campaign, the target audience had the opportunity to explore, experiment and express different sides of their personality in a fun way with the swipe of a lip colour – neutral one day to bold the other. An opportunity to inspire the audience to be their very own Pop Artist.
STRATEGY & DESIGN
Using Clinique’s makeup and joie de vivre spirit, a Swedish Pop Singer, Zara Larsson, was transformed into a Pop Artist. “Play With Pop” is a one-of-a-kind interactive music video featuring international star Zara Larsson and her debut track – “Lush Life”
The music video features four distinct makeup look that represent four different genres of music too with the help of the Pop Artistry Range of Makeup by Clinique. These distinct looks were:
- Natural Pop Look represents Acoustic Music: A bare natural look featuring Clinique Pop Lacquer in Wink Pop.
- Bold Pop Look represents Country Music: A bold and confident look featuring Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Cherry Pop.
- Sweet Pop Look represents Pop Music: An ultra-feminine look featuring Clinique Pop Glaze in Bubblegum Pop.
- Vixen Pop Look represents Dance Music: A fierce look featuring Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in Berry Pop.
The project was strategised and executed by Dhriti Jain as a part of Skarma’s Project Management and Strategy Team. Skarma owns copyrights to the project and the same is listed post taking their permission.